Sunday, October 7, 2012

But God

Oh my, I am so overwhelmed by the response we got from our last blog. It is amazing.  We are so excited to share our journey with everyone. Thank you so much for all of your prayers, support and encouraging words.

So I titled today's blog off of a Sunday School lesson my mom taught years ago on the book of Esther. I personally love the book of Esther, because never once is God's name mentioned and yet you can see his hand move in each situation. Problems occur, BUT GOD intervenes.  That is the story of our lives over the past few weeks.   We have been blessed by several amazing people and God has moved in some mighty ways.

After I announced to our friend Kristy that we were having the quad squad she bought us several outfits and because I love shoes, a pair of cute girl shoes. My aunt Julie immediately went shopping for the babies (I think she may have been driving to the store when our conversation ended.) Then I walked into Sunday school today and Suzi hands me two packages of diapers to start our collection. I am amazed at the generosity of others, but God continues to bless.  This week I was exhausted after work and a neighbor stopped me for a chat.  He told me that he was interested in buying Chris' truck for cash.  The amount was enough to pay off our credit card. All I can say is, but God. Then our house has been on the market since August.  It has been a large financial constraint on Chris and I, but once again God intervened.  We have a contract, inspection is set for tomorrow and if all goes well we will close on the 31st.  Then to add more a random stranger that my aunt Debbie knew donated us two cribs and mattresses. To top off our week we received a gift so amazing I should probably dedicate a whole blog to it.  My amazing friend Konni knew of a family that had triplets last year. After contacting her friends Roy and Gia, they offered more than advice, they offered a mountain of stuff ranging from bottles to car seats.    This was an amazing gift for us and we are beyond ecstatic and amazed at God's power. I can not thank them enough!!

Chris and I have had a great weekend we looked at vehicles and much to my despair I have decided on a van.  It is the most practical option, but I will greatly miss my SUVs. Chris has conceded to let me have a sunroof so I can still feel sporty. I will be going to meet the perinatologist on Wednesday and Thursday I will see my OB. So hopefully next post will have pictures.

Prayer Requests:
My parents are in Chicago. Please pray for safety while they are there and their flight home.
Our house passes inspection and closing happens quickly.
Chris's truck runs and we will sell it.
My health and my superheroes health.
That the superheroes are growing on target.

Once again I want to thank everyone for their love, support and prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment